Terms and Conditions for Tooth Whitening Voucher Promotion
- Only customers over 18 years old are eligible to start the tooth whitening treatment.
- Any Tooth Whitening will only be undertaken and accepted after a full clinical examination to ascertain the suitability of the potential customer – in case the customer is not suitable for the treatment the voucher can be passed on by the customer to another eligible person.
- The dentist will be the final arbiter of acceptance for Tooth Whitening and any acceptance will not be unreasonably withheld.
- Each accepted patient will be expected to sign a disclaimer to authorise the treatment plan as advised by the Dentist.
- Voucher must be purchased before 31th December 2016 and first appointment must be completed before 31st March 2017
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- No refund or any other alternative will be issued to the customer or the purchaser in case the treatment does not produce desired results or the customer is not suitable for the treatment.
- Vouchers are subject to availability.
- By purchasing the voucher the customer (and the person undergoing the treatment if they are different) is confirming his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions have been laid by Inchvannie House Dental Practice and authorised by the principle dentist and practice owner Dr Navin Aziz on 6th December 2016.