The Importance of Safety in Facial Aesthetics
The media has been concentrating more and more on the importance of safety with cosmetic procedures, in particular, facial aesthetics.
Recently we have treated patients who have had botched procedures at beauty salons or 'Botox Parties' from practitioners with no medical training. Here at Inchvannie house dental practice we can not stress enough the importance of knowing the background of the person completing your procedures and what is being used.
- Always ask to see certificates and perhaps ask where the practitioner completed their training.
- Always have a consultation appointment prior to the procedure so you are clear exactly what is being done.
- Make sure the procedures are being done in a sterile environment.
- Ask which brand of derma filler/ Botox is being used so you can do your research.
- Read reviews and look at before and after results from previous patients.
Both of our practitioners are respected, qualified dentists with many years experience.
Advanced training was taken place at the Dr Bob Khanna training institute under the direct supervision of Professor Khanna himself.
We pride ourselves on delivering professional, high-quality care. We treat each case as individual and understand the specific needs of each patient.
If you would like any more information about procedure call 01349 866 385 or read mor here.